Friday, July 10, 2015

2015 年 7 月 10 日

Sorry, boring again today.

For lunch, we returned to the Korean restaurant, and I found out that although jajangmyeon looks delicious (it was written as "noodles" on the menu so I figured I'd give it a try and what do you know it's jajangmyeon!), I don't really like it that much :( I think it was mostly the chunjang sauce stuff... and the noodles were vaguely vinegary (I would have almost preferred them in actual vinegar at that point), and it made me really sad that I didn't like it as much as I thought I might. I still made sure to eat a lot, though! Next time I'll either try beef bulgogi or whatever "miso soup" is... 

 
WHY COULDN'T THIS BE YUMMIER?! T^T


For dinner, guess what? We went and had Peking duck again. I didn't eat any duck, though, since I'd eaten it not even a week ago... there's only so many times in a row that you can eat really good duck, I guess. But there were lots of sides like broccoli, glass noodles, and pork stuffs, so I still ate a lot!

 
Glass noodles~



Tomorrow morning we'll go to the Temple of Heaven... and since the Pearl Market is so close, I hear we'll be going over and taking a look there, too! So I'm going to bed early tonight so that I won't be super exhausted tomorrow :)

晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment