Monday, July 20, 2015

2015 年 7 月 20 日

Since I was feeling a bit under the weather today and the pollution looked kind of bad today, I didn't really do anything today. It felt really nice outside, though, since it wasn't obnoxiously sunny or humid, so the couple of times I went outside were really nice, even though it didn't look pretty.

I took a nap today! And I wrote an essay! And now I'm memorizing a passage from my book.

So at least I was productive.

This was dinner, and it was delicious:





And while I'm thinking about food... I complained about the pancake things to my teacher today and she just said, "I think your fate and the pancakes are not tied." All my pancake-thing dreams are crushed :( I might just suck it up and one day before class just run over there and maybe grab my teacher one in case I'm late haha (oh, that's awkward... me being late to class in my own room...)

Looking at things, since my flight leaves here on August 2, I'll probably be back home on August 3. I have to move back onto campus on August 9, so that's less than a week to recover and relearn Spanish (lol). Ah, seriously, this year is no joke. I'll probably look into taking the HSK this year, too... then I can maybe use it to get someone to pay for grad school. Or get me a job, one of the two lol

Ugh, the future. Aux, Champs Elysées...

晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment