Wednesday, July 22, 2015

There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Horse

That's how I feel... I ate so much today~

I TIED MY FATE WITH THE PANCAKE THING <3




And then found out that there's a movie about a superhero based off it:




Then for lunch, we had something interesting!



Purple sweet potatoes!






Apparently, they're healthier than normal sweet potatoes? I'm not really sure, but they weren't bad at all!

Walking back, I realized that it must be fire extinguisher day...







Then, I responsibly finished my homework (I had to write out my requirements for hiring a new Chinese teacher as if I was the head of the East Asian Department of my new university: Some American University) And then they had pizza delivered to the dorm for us, so I had a lot of giant pizza, but I'm still full from that lol

Tonight was a WNAN! We went to a tea house that also had entertainment~

 
Just made lots of noises


Tea~ but too bitter :(

Pretty much rapping tongue twisters they were awesome

So cool~

I have a video ask me later

Some kind of cold, fruity, sweet tea... so good

ONLY SCARF TRICKS?!

Juggling jars on his head



I have more pictures, but I can't find them right now... When I get back, I'll try to organize all my pictures into some kind of online thing, because I've noticed that on a lot of my posts, there are pictures that weren't posted that are related. So look forward to that~

But now it's late and I'm glad I finished my homework earlier... since all the other teachers went with us, the other students all got extensions on their homework :( 

lonely~

No worries, though! So now I'm just going to shower and go to bed!

晚安,早上好!

4 comments:

  1. Oops, now sure how this comment sections works. I typed in some comments and they disappeared. It was great seeing your face and speaking with you last night. I finally caught up on all your adventures and now I'm hungry.Off to eat. Love you and look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. Grandpa and Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asking you about sichuan face swapping. It's later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete