Friday, July 17, 2015

I Really Hate Bugs

Hi~ Good news, I did things today!!!

Today I met up with my conversation buddy for the last time this summer (she's moving and she mentioned something about going to New York, but I'm not sure if she meant this week or next year lol) :((

Oh good~ so many classmates in my neighbor's room let's be loud, everyone~

Anyway. I had a really good lunch! We went to another restaurant on campus and it was delicious here's what we got:

 
<3


Spicy chicken

<33



Then afterward she said she wanted to go see a movie so we met up with a classmate of her's (who was with one of her friends, so there were 4 of us total!) and went to the movie theater. I figured out the theaters here, by the way: no one buys tickets in the theaters. You buy the tickets online, then type in the code in a machine at the theater and it prints your tickets and then you have them much cheaper than you would if you'd bought it there. So I'm glad I went because I'm not looking to buy things online and I really wanted to see at least one movie while I'm here. We watched this one:




And it wasn't bad! The graphics were eh, but we watched it in 3D so that was a treat. It was all in Chinese with Chinese subtitles, so while I didn't understand a lot of what they were saying, I was able to follow along and I understood why people were laughing most of the time so there's a plus. Also my friend sat next to me and explained a couple of things but I wasn't really listening to her so...

Also, the theater was huuuuge! I wanted to take a picture, but there were a lot of workers around so I didn't think I would be able to. So imagine a standard AMC theater... and that number of seats is one section in this theater that has 6 sections. The screen was also gigantic... it was crazy. But because it was so big, I probably will never want to experience it again. At least it was clean~

I just realized that I meant to take a picture of my ticket, but I forgot, and I'm too lazy to do it now. Sorry~

Anyway, tomorrow bright & early we're going to the Forbidden City (Imperial Palace) so I'll have lots of pictures tomorrow, too!

An explanation of today's title: I keep finding little fruit fly bug-things flying around my desk, and no matter how many I kill, more keep appearing. And then a few minutes ago I looked up and there was a bug in my curtains but now I can't find it so ew. I'm so done with bugs, can they just disappear?

But now I'm bored and my computer is being slow so I'm trying to do homework but it makes me too sleepy and I just realized that the cleaning lady forgot to leave me any kind of towel so how do I shower and stuff and yes please neighbors turn up the music I want to pretend like I'm at your party too
**end rant??**

Okay, I'm going to pretend to do things now!

Oh but before that, I forgot! It's been rainy all day today, but early this morning when I was studying for my test, it was pouring and there was a thunderstorm. It was really pretty, so I tried to get pictures of the lightning, but I got these instead:






 

晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment