Monday, July 6, 2015

How I Spent My Day Off

I slept in a bit this morning (but not really), and then my friends & I went back to the 798 Arts District! Last time, they walked around different areas from me & saw cool souvenir things, so I figured I'd go back with them for some shopping also! So we got lunch & walked around some. But we were there for so long that I really didn't do anything else, and I'm going to go to bed soon lol

Tomorrow, I'll be having breakfast with my teacher before class, so I'm really excited for that! Also I'll be meeting 碗碗 (my conversation friend) in the afternoon, but I'm not sure that we'll be doing anything, so don't expect too much maybe :P

And with that, here are today's pictures:

 
Lunch!


Graffiti


More graffiti

So good~

Pretty bird

The other side of that first wall

TRANSFORMERS!

DOORSTOP TRANSFORMER!!

Perfect fit here, almost perfect fit in the man one right next to it!



晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment