Tuesday, July 21, 2015

MAKING MOVES

I made absolutely no moves today, but I have plans now~

Today after class, my teacher asked me to help her film a short video message for her friend who got married recently. Here's where we filmed - one of the main garden areas on campus:





Afterward, she treated me to lunch! We had food native to where she's from, Shaanxi Province. It was really yummy, but even though we asked for it to not be very spicy, it was really spicy :( My mouth did not appreciate it at all, even though it was really really yummy~

 
Pork...




Liangpi?



Anyway, my plans:
  • Tomorrow morning I'll test my fate again with the pancake things - getting up and going before class
  • Saturday night, since it's the last one, we're going to the night market~
I still have places I want to go, like the Olympic Village and the Bird's Nest, but the pollution was really severe today... hopefully it'll clear up before we leave and we can go to more places. I'm also hoping that the amount of homework I get will decrease, as well, so I have time to go >> Today I had a normal amount of homework and then also I have a presentation to do tomorrow over a ~300 character essay I wrote... which isn't bad but it's really time consuming. So now I'm off to shower and create a powerpoint and memorize my essay before going to bed /:

晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment