Monday, July 13, 2015

Today Felt Like Summer

It's so hot. It's really Texas summertime over here. Tomorrow is supposed to be really hot, too :(

Other than that, there's really nothing to report. I went to go check and see if there were pancake things today for lunch, but there weren't :( I went grocery shopping, though, and by chance I found a small container of green tea ice cream ^^ It was yummy~

But for dinner, my friend and I tried a restaurant on campus, and it was delicious! I was really satisfied.

 
My friend got some kind of squid dish


SO YUMMY!!!!!!!!!! ><







Sorry again for being so boring this past week or so :( This Texas summer weather is also making me really sleepy, so I've been really tired all day because whenever I go outside, it's too hot. I'm going to bed early tonight!

晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment