Sunday, July 26, 2015

奥体中心,鸟巢 (Bird's Nest!)

This weekend feels like it was very long, and I'm exhausted, but it was all so worth it~

Tonight my friend & I went to Olympic Park as our last sightseeing trip before going home. It was soooo worth it, especially since we went at night, so everything was all lit up & pretty! But it made taking pictures a bit difficult, since our phones kept messing up & turning HDR off, air & light pollution, and random other stuff. But we did our best, so here's the results:






The quality... but also the guy next to me

Water Cube

2015

Official Water Cube ticketing ad?!

Bird's Nest




Most of the park but so many lights I'm sorry

But the soul still burns?




Olympic tower + kids learning to skate?




Wall of winners~



IBM building????




I'm really glad we went here, because seeing it on TV & actually being in the park are totally different. Watching it, you'd imagine that there's a lot going on, so many people, and therefore a rather stressed atmosphere... but being there was so relaxed! Even though there were a lot of people, it's so big, but everything's really close so there's no need to rush anywhere. It makes me want even more to go to an Olympic competition!

And now begins the last week of my stay in China :(

For all of you who asked me for souvenirs, that's my goal for this week! So I'm probably not going to post many pictures. But I'll do a bit of reflecting, I think, so when  it comes time to leave, I hopefully won't leave with any regrets or the feeling that I missed something. I'm also planning on posting pictures of the places that I often go to - all the restaurants/food stalls/grocery stores that became an everyday place to go, but never fully appreciated (??).

Uwah, I don't want to leave yet~ While maybe I wouldn't want to live in Beijing, since it's a bit expensive (I hear), I'd like to travel Asia sometime and just be over here for a longer amount of time. Don't get me wrong, America is all good & well, but being over here is also surprisingly comfortable :) I really want to come back sometime later on!

And with that, I'm going to bed~

晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment