Thursday, July 2, 2015

Like a Picture Book

I've got a lot of pictures again today because we went back to the zoo (because the aquarium is inside the zoo!). I would have more, but my phone decided it wanted to end its life about halfway through, so I kept turning it on and off, so I'll include links to some other interesting things we saw!

I must share my commute back home, because it was really eventful! I took the bus and met my friend at the zoo, and then after we parted ways and I took the bus back, too. Because it was rush hour, it was pretty crowded, so I squeezed onto a bus (although it was not as bad as the first time I rode a public bus!). We proceeded to get stuck at every light, so traffic was really bad. Then my bus got into a minor accident, so eventually they started letting people off in the middle of the street (right at the intersection), so I got off and walked back haha

Also, in about 4 hours I'll be headed downstairs to go to the airport, and I'm not bringing my laptop. So all my pictures and stories from Shanghai will probably be posted on Sunday! Please anticipate~

Anyway, aquarium (once again, sorry for so much low quality... I did my best):




Its lips were huge

Jellyfish

Sleeping?

Sea Horses

Huge!


Pretty patterns

I still don't know how to tell the difference between the rays


Really cute, though

Selfie with a diver


Kind of gross. Kingler??

Pretty


Green fish again

Fishies


SO CUTE

Turtle again

Cheetahs!

Sea lion?

NEMO IRL


They were so cool but...

ELEPHANT


Endangered tank


Sea turtles are so cool

This fish was huge


Pretty catfish again

Those teeth, though

Smaller turtle lol

Jellies

SO MANY FISH

SUCH BLUBBER

I made her come see them again lol

Like a synchronized swimming gig

Sleeping???

SO BIG BUT SO COOL


I was going for the yellow fish but then this guy appeared

Selfie with a diver again

SURFING ON A WHALE

Pretty fishies


More pretty fish



Cheetahs refused to spare them a glance

Me, 碗碗, and a sleepy shark


娜娜和碗碗 哈哈


 Some other fish we saw:

Convict Chiclid (rude, this fish never went to jail his whole life).
Lieutenant Tang (the coolest name for a fish I've ever heard).

Yeah... I really like aquariums. I'm glad I went :3

晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment