Thursday, July 9, 2015

2015 年 7 月 9 日

I only ate food and did homework today, not even lying.

This week I feel like has been really boring, and I apologize.

To make up for it, here's a list of things I plan on doing before I leave, so you can anticipate those things?
  • This Saturday we're probably going to the Temple of Heaven
  • Next weekend we might be going to the Forbidden City
  • This Sunday I might be going to a local soccer game?
  • At some point I will visit the Olympics park area
  • I really want to go to an amusement park (but so few people will go with me... everyone's afraid of roller coasters here, too) 
  • At some point we're also supposed to be going to the Pearl Market
Anyway, as for today, I returned to the Tingly Spicy Hotpot Noodles (麻辣烫面) restaurant for lunch, and I remembered to take a picture! I just made my not spicy vegetable soup thing again, and it was delicious today, too! This time I put noodles in it (lol I forgot last time), so since it took longer to cook, I got homework done (I brought it to the restaurant and felt like a nerd).




Then for dinner we just went to the Korean place. I decided to change it up - instead of ordering the Bibambop again, I ordered what read in Chinese as "Beef soup" (translated on the menu as "beef broth" lol)... and it took forever. My friend got his food and ate almost all of it before mine even came out, which is bad because I eat really slowly compared to him. We wondered if maybe it was a huge dish meant to be shared, and then joked that in reality it would be a small bowl or cup of literally just beef broth... luckily it was a decent-sized stone bowl of deliciousness! The broth tasted like death (it was flavorless, just spicy), but the beef, mushrooms, and whatever else was in it tasted amazing and I'm really glad I ordered it!





So that's today... maybe since tomorrow is Friday, I'll get lucky and won't have homework and will get to do something exciting (although I'm fairly certain that won't be the case, sorry!).

晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment