Sunday, July 19, 2015

2015 年 7 月 19 日

Let me just preface this post with:

THERE WERE STILL NO PANCAKE THINGS THIS MORNING

I woke up specifically for this, and the window wasn't even open like it has been the past 3 times I've been. I'm going to put in a formal complaint to my teacher about this, because it seems that it was a one-time occurrence when she appeared. So maybe we can have another field trip there one morning. ^^

Anyway, after that blow in the morning, I did laundry and spent the rest of the day watching Running Man and browsing the internets. We went back to the Korean place for lunch, though, and since I've tried almost all the individual meals they have, I proposed my friend and I share one of the big dishes. So we ate this:







I'm not really sure what it is, but it had carrots, cabbage, bell peppers?, rice cakes, and mushrooms. And cheese. Lots of queso-style cheese. And my friend wanted fishcakes, so we added those, too. Honestly, it looked like we were eating some kind of Hispanic dish. But it was delicious, and the cheese tasted really good with the cabbage so I didn't mind it so much. Also it's been so long since I've had anything cheese-related, so the spice & vegetables probably lessened the blow lol

UGH I JUST REALIZED THAT SINCE THERE WERE NO PANCAKE THINGS, I WENT TO THE BAKERY AND GOT TWO REALLY DELICIOUS BREADS BUT I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES NOOO

... Next time, I'll get them again. One was literally just a long piece of bread folded in half with chocolate chips melted in the fold. The other one was a really big muffin that was actually hollow, filled with probably walnut or hazelnut and chocolate sauce... they were so good...

Oh. And today marks two weeks (ish) until I leave to return home. I'm not really excited because I'll have a lot to do in my one week of remaining summer break (I have to move back into school and participate in RA training, so I'll have a lot of work to do)... so my summer break was the 2 weeks I had scrambling around preparing to come here T^T 

Luckily, I'm only taking 13 credit hours this semester because I'm just finishing everything up... but I guess I'll be looking for some sort of internship or something to pass the time so I can't really say I'll get to take it easy for the rest of the year >> 2015, there's still 5 months of you left and I'm already tired just thinking about it. 2015 is the year of only school and various other tidbits of working really hard.

... Is this adulthood?





... If so, I don't need it.

On the bright side, this song has been stuck in my head all day so at least whilst having this breakdown, my mood is still good :)

晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment