Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My Mixtape Is Fire

Today I literally sat in my room all day and worked on homework/watched a couple of episodes of Running Man. Even when I went to eat, I just brought food back to my room and ate. Sorry.

So in order to make this at least a slightly interesting and more-than-three-lines post, I'm showing you my essay that I worked so hard on. The assignment was to write 300 characters for this prompt (translated):

You can't find your walkman, you want to write a lost item notice. This notice should include: where you last saw it, what does it look like, what brand is it, why is it important to you, reward, etc.

But because I'm finishing it so late and I want to go to bed, I'm not going to translate it right now. I'll probably edit it later so you guys can read it (and if you can read Chinese, please don't tell me about any mistakes, my teacher will do so soon enough!). Anyway, I hope you enjoy looking at it (even though I scribbled a lot & my handwriting isn't very neat...)~

 
Unfortunately, I don't think there's a word for mixtape in Chinese



晚安,早上好!  

No comments:

Post a Comment