Sunday, July 5, 2015

More Tired Than I Thought

This weekend, that seems to be a thing. I know I'm tired, but it's only when I completely pass out that I realize that I was more tired than I had thought. Like, I meant to post this post & the pictures post last night... but then I was in bed, asleep lol Sorry for making you wait!

So yesterday we finally made it back to Beijing (our flight was delayed until about 2:20?am, so we didn't get back until around 4am). I slept for a bit, but since I thought we'd have class this morning (AMAZING LOOK NO CLASS I'M STILL IN PAJAMAS YESSS), I didn't want to mess up my sleep schedule. Also, I had planned to meet up with a friend of mine that I had RA'd with this past year. She's doing an internship in Shanghai, so we figured we'd meet up while I was down there, but turns out she came up to Beijing the same we weekend we went to Shanghai! Luckily she stayed up here longer, so me &  another friend here who's an RA got to meet her for dinner with some of her friends! Most of them are French, and they're either studying or working up here (or with my RA friend in Shanghai), and they were all super cool! I learned how to flirt in French (useful????? lol nope). Also, we went to a really famous duck restaurant, so I got to have Peking Duck again ^^

Okay, pictures now!

THEY'RE ALL SO TALL (also I was holding the guy next to me up - there was a large gap between our chairs created by a huge backpack)


Swimming ducks lol

I've collected them all!

Old Beijing~

"This is the first official thing I've seen Beijing... and it's for a duck"/"At least we know this is not a fake, rip-off duck"


"Is this for your Instagram???"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment