Tuesday, July 7, 2015

2015 年 7 月 7 日

Today, I pretty much didn't do anything.

This morning I got up early and had breakfast with my teacher! We had dumplings and rice porridge/congee-type foods, and it was delicious! Afterward we went on a walk, where we agreed that the weather was nice and that we shouldn't have class.

But we had class anyway :(





After class, I met up with my conversation buddy and we talked in the lobby for an hour & a half, and at some point I got roped into doing a TV-interview with some people about the Chinese government? Like, some random lady came in wanting to interview foreigners??? I don't know if I'll actually do it, since I don't really know that much about the government itself (much less be able to talk about it in Chinese right now), but I'll let you all know if I'll be on TV... again >>

Anyway, outside of that I literally just sat in my room. I have to memorize a paragraph for homework tonight, since my lesson is especially long this week and we didn't get very far, so I worked on that a bit and will work on it for a bit more before I go to bed. But yeah, I really didn't do much at all, but the weather was nice, if on the warmer side.

So, yeah. Short post tonight. I'll see you all tomorrow - I think it's a WNAN?? Anticipate something lol

晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment