Saturday, July 18, 2015

"Good Effort, but I'm the Patty-Cake Champion!"

I've been watching too much TFS DBZ Abridged again... don't mind me...

Anyway, today we went to the Forbidden City (Imperial Palace)!! It was huge! We started walking around together as a group, but the main group pretty much just walked in and then stood there for 30 minutes taking pictures (that's an estimation, but probably accurate?) so my friend and I, after goofing off a bit, decided to continue on by ourselves. It's a huge place, and it's really pretty... but we were still taking goofy pictures so it was a lot of fun! Also, a lot of people (mainly the same group of kids lol) kept stopping us to take pictures - I was even invited into one (haha). So I took lots of pictures of my classmates with random kids lol




Elephant!

Pomegranate trees~

When we started being goofy

Creep!

And again~


"mugshot"


Rainy today






Graffiti outside




"This would look cooler if there were no people"

South gate entrance area



Bat!






Buildings in the background would've been cool to visit



Creep~

Imperial Garden entrance

Walking around outside



Old & new

Cute graffiti




These kids were everywhere


This place is huge

Goofy

TRUMPET VINE!!

LOROPETALUM!!!





South gate entrance




The resemblance is uncanny


Walking outside



I don't even know

He apparently doesn't, either



Besides all that, though, I was actually mildly productive today and got a lot done, and I intend to continue this trend tomorrow, as well, although I have significantly less to do haha

Anyway, I hope you all have a good one~

晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment