Thursday, July 16, 2015

:o

I seriously almost forgot to post, even though I have pictures today :o

Does that mean I was busy doing exciting things? No.

I was about to just review one last time for my test tomorrow and go to bed.

I spent the day doing nothing again.

But dinner was exciting! I coincidentally ended up going to a restaurant and finding 2 classmates I'm okay with already there, and they invited me to sit with them. And then my food buddy & another tolerable (lol) classmate arrived and we all sat together and had a delicious Korean food dinner (what can I say, that place is goooood).

The only problem was that we kept talking about other foods. And for some reason, recently talking about food makes me not hungry. So I lost my appetite 70% of the way through the meal :(

But then I got ice cream! And it was awesome! I had spotted it earlier, and since I had spicy food for dinner, what better way to follow it up, right?

 
FISH SHAPED!


Wafery with red bean & vanilla ice cream~



But then I was overfull and sad.

But I'm okay! I drank some tea so no tummy aches or anything! YAY!

So okay I'm going to review and go to bed now, since this post is complete (lol I really need to get out more).

OHHH! I have 2 more stories that I just remembered! You're all in luck ;)


1: The security guard that knows me (she talks to me a lot and my teacher & I think she's really pretty) was holding a baby today when we came back from a failed attempt for lunch (Please explain why no one listens to me when I say, "oh, the period between 11:50a - 12:45p is bad, all the restaurants are really crowded because everyone eats at the same time!" NO ONE LISTENS TO ME!!! My food buddy did it today and my conversation buddy did the exact same thing when planning for lunch tomorrow!!! WHYYYY!!!!). She was talking to it, and I smiled and said hi to her like I normally do, only to hear, "那那是一个很漂亮的学生!" (Nana is a pretty student). I keeled over with laughter...from embarrassment. >>

2: I get a phone call from the front desk. I answered, but the lady was talking really fast, so I didn't catch much of what she said. I figured that I should go downstairs to talk to her again and see if I could figure out what was going on... turns out, the guy who lived in this room before me came up because he thought he left something in the safe. It took me a bit to figure this out, but at that point I had already agreed to let him come up and take a look, so whatever. A cleaning lady came, too (although it wasn't the super nice one that talks to me & doesn't help me with my homework), so it was safe! Also, security guards, so no worries! But yeah, turns out nothing of his was in the safe... but really? I've been here for a month and a half now! You just now thought to come back and check the safe?! Way to go...


So yeah, my most eventful day yet this week!

IT'S ALMOST THE WEEKEND YAAAAY~ hang in there, everybody!

 晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment