Thursday, July 23, 2015

Today had a lot of potential, but it's just all suddenly gone bad :(

I relaxed a lot today, and I ate some delicious bread again! One was a kind I had written about earlier - it's just chocolate chips folded into a piece of bread... but the other one is a muffin. With a chocolate crust. And the same kind of chocolate icing that goes onto chocolate donuts on the inside. Oh, it was delicious.







And then for dinner, I had this soup again. I have it every time I go to this restaurant, but I don't think I've taken a picture of it before, so here it is:





And then, not even an hour ago, my teacher decides to give me homework. It's not a lot, and it's not difficult... but if I'd had it at the end of class, it would've been done 7 hours ago. But no, instead of studying for my test tomorrow like I had planned, I have more homework to do first :( My leisurely evening has disappeared lol

To make matters worse, this song has been stuck in my head for a while, but I forgot about it. And then they started singing it again in Running Man and now it's back but it's only the "Americano~" part, and nothing else, and it's so sad to me :(

Anyway, I'll stop complaining and get things done now. Tomorrow is Friday! Apparently on Saturday we're going hiking all day, so I'll make sure to rest a lot tomorrow~

晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment