Sunday, July 5, 2015

Shanghai Days Part 2: Pictures



Pictures like this are from a boat ride

It's just so tiny!


I <3 Shanghai

Old Shanghai

Walking toward the hotel

Map of the boat trip

Dragons

PIRATE SHIP

A roundabout

So tall :o

Delicious breakfast


I really like Shanghai's architecture


At a shopping district

The place we went for bao.zi

Walking up to the pier area

Shanghai buddies & the TV Tower

Shopping district

I love this so much

But Team Rocket bandana oh well

The mall was Van Gogh themed

Curved buildings


TV Tower

I didn't forget the flat family :P



There's a bridge around the roundabout

So pretty!


From the window of the bao.zi place

Idk what this is

More pretty lights

I have a lot of TV Tower pics sorry

A clock tower

This show is fantastic

My friend finally bought new shoes

More breakfast~



Another boat

Walking around

That's what it says I don't even


The buildings are all so cool



Pretty


In a mall... he really wanted a picture??

Headed for the TV Tower lol

Holding our classmates

Not the droids you're looking for

Just noticed the reflection lol

Hotel bathroom (+selfie??)


IT'S WHERE YOU GO




So many lights

Apparently not, but still


TV on the building

Pirate ship again!

Arial font + scarf + Star Wars





Walking toward bao.zi restaurant

My hotel room



No comments:

Post a Comment