Friday, June 26, 2015

2015 年 6 月 26 日

I've got a lot of pictures so I'm not gonna talk too much - not that there's much to say, anyway. Weather is slowly but surely getting better, and I don't have homework this weekend because my teacher graduated today! :D

Activity night at the National Opera House!

Concert Hall :o

Concert ticket~

Went for a walk today, saw some flowers

Inside the Opera House!

Smh

This concert was so good! I really liked it, though it seems I'm the only one...

My view at dinner... no I did not drink those

Flowers~

Inside the Opera House

This building is so cool

Entering the Opera House

Flower~

Boat museum in the Opera House?

Concert Hall!

Stairs...

Inside the Opera House!

Since we're in classes by ourselves, it's like we're being homeschooled!

Opera House

Can you tell that I like the Opera House?

Look them up if you get the chance - they're really good!

Apparently you can eat this?

Like, it's a fruit??? I just think they're pretty



晚安,早上好!(although I'm posting late, so it's afternoon... but shhh)

No comments:

Post a Comment