Monday, June 15, 2015

I Have New Neighbors

I can hear them through the walls, but I don't know who they are. They're there, though. #creeptastic #normal

Today, I'm really tired. My teacher thought I was sick this morning, but really I think I just need to go to bed. Which is why I'm posting so early. I had no homework over the weekend, but my teacher gave me 1 1/2 lessons' worth of homework today... it's so much! So I'm staying in tonight, eating some mushroom stew something-or-other, and going to bed~

Papers everywhere... this is too much.

Are there even noodles? I'll find out later.


When I went to the store earlier to pick up dinner, I decided that I would get a new notebook & a special pen for practicing characters. I'm having a hard time remembering a lot of them, especially since these classes are so fast and I don't have time to fully absorb and work with them, so I figure I'll just do some extra revisions and make sure I can remember them all... good luck, me! Hopefully I'll have less homework tomorrow, so I can get through 4 lessons' worth of vocab (which, without exaggerating too much, is already probably close to 100 characters - if the lesson is 2 pages long, the vocab list is 4 T^T).

 
The pen says: "I feel my mustache is vintage and cool" - literally the only reason why I bought it.


Also starting today I had my first meeting with my conversation buddy! She's really nice, and she's from Beijing so I hope that soon we can start going to other places to chat (we talked in my room today... I don't know why it's so popular, it's tiny! D;) But we chatted for an hour and I learned some new words and she told me a joke that I didn't fully understand but still thought was really funny, so... yeah. I'm looking forward to our future meetings!

Okay, back to studying I go T^T
It was one of my teachers' birthday today, so when I texted her, she brought me a piece of cake! It's really pretty... but I had just eaten some mini oreos and this cake is covered in icing and I feel kind of sick now lol just gonna stick it in my fridge and eat it later~

 
Each layer was a different flavor... So sweet, though! :(


Well, good luck, me! Here's to not falling asleep until I've properly finished my homework & eaten dinner... 晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment