Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Today Was Not My Day

[Edit: I can't even begin to apologize for the formatting, so I won't. But... ugh. What even is this???]

I got lost twice!

But I made it back, so no worries :)

It was rainy today, so after class ended I walked my teacher to her bus stop (I had purchased an umbrella yesterday & she had left hers at home). She was worried I wouldn't be able to find my way back, but I did! It just took a couple of minutes more to get back than it did to get there, is all. But I found a whole bunch of the bulletin boards I had learned about in class before I came here, so that was cool!


For breakfast, I found that bun again!
Bulletin Boards


More boards


We went to a Japanese place for lunch... it was pretty good! I got miso soup with noodles (literally only because it had the Naruto roll things in it... but they weren't very good), one of my friends got a "caterpillar roll" which looked really pretty, some other friends got noodles & soups, and one friend got a raw beef dish. It was so pretty! I didn't take a picture of it, but he took the carnations that were in the bowl of ice (along with a bundle of sticks that the beef was placed on, but the waitresses chased him down for it... so now we're wondering what's up with the sticks...). I got a picture of him with the carnations in his hair.

Soup
 
Plates & barley tea
Beautiful~


Dessert that came with it



Tonight was a Wednesday Night Activity Night, and we went to an acrobatic show! It was a lot cooler than we all thought it would be, considering the graphics were soooo bad. One of my friends commented that it was about Windows Vista status or something (haha). I have a couple of videos of some amazing stuff (sorta??), but I can't post them so if you want to see them, track me down in August.

We found out our seats  on the bus reclined...
On the way...

Outside the theater





This part was titled "Round 3: Dragonball" and it was a juggler dressed like a dragon Super Saiyan

The poor graphics... it was kind of creepy, actually...

Back outside... just a nice color.


When we came back, my friend & I decided to go to the grocery store to buy some snacks, since we had already eaten dinner before we left (or at least I did... still not sure if he actually ate or not). Anyway, we went there, but it was closed... but then our teacher literally appeared out of the shadows & told us how to get to another one. So we went & we bought some stuff (I FINALLY FOUND MY RED BEAN BUNS YESSSSS) and were headed back... when we became horribly lost. Like, we don't even know how we got lost because we were on the right track the whole time. And then suddenly we were off campus?? It was crazy. But we found some watermelon halves priced at RMB 0.58, which is crazy! I didn't buy any, but now that I know where it is...
But yeah. It was bad. We made it back, though, obviously, so don't worry about it.

In other news, while I was typing this, the "Falling in love Kindergarten" show was on... though why it was on at 10:45pm, I'll probably never know. But I'm not complaining. The kids were trying to sell stuff in order to go on a field trip, I think, and it was so funny. Some kids were eating the dessert kabobs they were selling, and some kids were natural salesmen and it was adorable. This show, should I be able to find it again, will be my replacement for Superman Returns haha. The kid pictured was selling a toy bulldozer, but a little girl wanted it so he helped her find her parents, and as thanks they bought it from him. He then ran through the park exclaiming, "I HAVE MONEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!" hahaha so cute.

He was so shocked when the little girl said she wanted the bulldozer!

Anyway, have a good night/day/whatever, I'll probably post again tomorrow so look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment