Monday, June 29, 2015

2015 年 6 月 29 日

大家好~ 今天的天气也不好,空气污染很严重和下午下雨囧

Once again, today was a fairly quiet day. The pollution was really bad this morning, but it started raining in the afternoon, so it looked a bit better. The temperature also rapidly decreased, so when I finally went outside to get dinner a few hours ago, it was really cold. I should've worn jeans...

But yeah, since the weather was bad, I really didn't do anything today. I quickly finished my homework and watched a lot of Running Man episodes lol

To make up for the lack of content, I took a picture of the trees outside my window. Unfortunately for you, they look a lot prettier in real life than they do in my picture, sorry for not being able to capture them well...




In other news, I have solid plans to go to the zoo tomorrow, so anticipate lots of pictures! Also, I should be going to lunch with my friend beforehand, so hopefully I'll go somewhere new and eat more delicious food ^^ I'm so excited!

晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment