Friday, June 12, 2015

跑步小朋友! (Run, Little Friend!)

I just had a dream that someone should make into reality (give me creds~).

It was a game about surviving dinosaur extinction? Or something like that.

Basically, you're a tiny human in a very large city overrun with dinosaurs (coexisting? I suppose so), and the end is coming. It's raining a lot and the meteor is coming, and once it hits, it causes huge floods in the city. You have to race to the finish line across the city before the flood reaches you and you die, so in order to do that, you have to ride the dinosaurs. Each level would have a different map & different dinosaurs available for riding. For example, the level in my dream: I was pretty close to the finish line, so I climbed on a nearby Apatosaurus and just barely made it because he was kind of slow. But I think there were Pterasaurs attacking, which slowed down some of the faster dinosaurs.

I don't know. In my dream it was really cool, and the little person made me think of MechAssault 2, where you could leave your bot & run around the map as a person. That's what Aric & I would always do. The enemy bot couldn't find you, but would sometimes accidentally step on you as you taunted it.

Anyway, if you do make it into a game, make it a bit cooler, please! I dreamed of it in Chinese, too, so that was like, added bonus.

Okay, off to go find breakfast before the Great Wall trip! Have a good night, everyone! 晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment