Thursday, June 11, 2015

APAC Blue~

The weather today was really nice!

For the title of this post, it's something I learned today. Apparently there was an APAC (Asia-Pacific) conference here in Beijing at some point, so the government stopped all the factories since the pollution was really bad. So whenever there's blue sky, people call it APAC Blue! I thought it was pretty funny, but that doesn't make it any less pretty!




So today class started late and ended late, so instead of eating with my friends, I ate with my teacher and some of her friends! She brought me to one of the cafeterias (soon I'll have my fancy new student ID and I'll be able to figure out how these cafeterias work because I was so confused today) and we had some really good noodles & soup stuff! I was in a rush when we left, so I forgot my phone :( But I had a good time, and they were all really nice, so it was fun! One of them gave me candy... it was pretty good, but super sticky so it made my teeth hurt. I would definitely eat it again, though. :)

 
Don't think I didn't explain the Matrix reference to my teacher... She laughed at me.


Her friend also played a really cool instrument that reminded me of a recorder, but it wasn't! Here's a website with a bunch of pictures, since I couldn't take a picture myself. It's so cool!
[Edit: apparently it's an ocarina, which makes it so much cooler! do do do~ do do do~ do do do dodo~do do dododo~]

Anyway, I really didn't do much at all today. I've been working on homework, slacking off, and now I'm going to skype with my parents, study for my test tomorrow (we all have a weekly quiz every Friday), and then go to bed, so good night & good morning, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment