Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thursday Nights Are the Worst

Because I always have a test Friday mornings, and my teacher always makes them really long so I have to study a lot and it just makes me tired.
Tomorrow is especially bad because in addition to having a test, I'm also trying to memorize this paragraph to recite first thing. AND class is starting 30 minutes earlier. So sleepy~

So I'll make this a quick post and then study a bit more and then go to bed.

Today, the weather was still really bad. It drizzled a little bit, but it didn't help at all. So once again, I didn't do much. I went downstairs and bought some tea that I saw the other day - it says "hypocritical green tea" and has the bird that calls people idiots in anime and a poop drawing, so I figured I'd try it!

 
So cute, but so gross!


But it tastes like medicine :((((( So far, this is the only thing I've had that tastes gross :((((((

After sitting in my room all day, my friend came and got me for dinner. So we decided to go to the Muslim place again. While waiting for our table, we walked over to a convenience store and bought drinks. My friend also bought some socks, and then immediately put them on.

 
I don't even...



I remembered to properly take pictures of the food this time! It's really good. We got some sort of rice dish with carrots/onions/yellow peppers/mutton/raisins in it, a spicy lotus root dish, and of course, lamb kabobs! So yummy~



SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!



Then we came back here and I've been studying :( I wish there were either fewer vocab words or fewer lessons. Thursday nights are brutal.
Anyway, I hope that things are going better for you! It's almost Friday!
晚安,早上好!

1 comment:

  1. Ri, there are so many different foods you are trying. We'll have to get recipes. Have an awesome day and continue your blog. Enjoying it and miss you much.

    ReplyDelete