Sunday, June 28, 2015

2015 年 6 月 28 日

大家好~

I've been a bit off today. I woke up too late, so in order to not get in the way when the cleaning lady came in, I had to pretend to sleep. It was kind of awkward.

Then I went to lunch at the Korean place, because I really wanted an egg, so I ate some bibambop again~ We sat in a different spot, so I got to look at an aquarium and:



It was really funny watching them move around. One of them kept an arm extended like he was Superman or something... it was great.

Then I went to the grocery store to stock up on stuff for the week... but I ended up with just a bunch of drinks, really, so it looked like I was running errands for people lol But on the way back I saw some nice flowers, and while I was taking pictures a little girl got interested in the flowers, too! haha I'm a trend setter~




Then my friend and I walked down to this place where we had seen 4 department stores all lined up, but after going in to one and seeing that literally it was all restaurants and child-geared stores and play areas, we crossed the street and walked along the small shops there. I bought another shirt... I feel like my t-shirt problem is slowly but surely starting to manifest itself, but I packed fairly light so I'll probably be okay...
Oh~! And on the way back, we stopped by a McD's ice cream window. Yes, literally there is a window attached to every McD's (sort of like a sidewalk drive-thru?) and it's just for ice cream and other dessert-stuffs. Brilliant invention, can Whataburger or Wendy's or something have this in America please?


Anyway, sometime either tomorrow or Tuesday I'm supposed to be going to the Zoo and maybe the Aquarium, so... look forward to those pictures!

But for now, I will finish watching the episode of Running Man I'm in the middle of (internet is being extra slow today, videos not loading properly, please stop this and return to normal!!), find some food for dinner, and look over the next lesson for tomorrow: Condoms and Societal Morals (I don't even... I'm sure this lesson won't be awkward at all). So... yeah. Have a good one...

晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment