Tuesday, June 16, 2015

"You're Looking Sporty-Goth Today!"

Don't even ask what that means, because I don't know, either. Someone just told me that today...

The weather's been looking pretty gross these past two days, so I really didn't go outside at all today, either. But for dinner I went downstairs to the grocery store (which is apparently a great place for Korean goods??) and I found some things! I only got the ramen & the popsicle, and I really don't intend on ever getting that Sprite, but figured it'd be interesting to you all, too.

 
Icy Mint? No, thanks...


GREEN TEA POPSICLE SO GOOD

"In Japanese, ramen/ In Chinese, lamian/ In English, ramen/ Amen"

 
On a side note, there are actually quite a few mosquitoes that we've spotted throughout the dorm... but I haven't actually been bitten yet (pepepepepe [apparently you make this noise {like spitting?} when you say something that's untrue and negative - like saying you've caught a cold when you really haven't. It's the equivalent of knocking on wood, I guess])! So that's been really cool for me - for once, it's summer and I'm not swollen & itchy! :D good luck, everyone back home!

Tomorrow's our Wednesday Night Activity Night (WNAN, from now on), so for sure I'll have more pictures & more things to talk about tomorrow night. But anyway, I hope everyone's week has been going well so far, even though it just started! 晚安,早上好!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh....icy mint soda does not even sound like something I would want to drink...cool color though.

    Good luck on your vocab! I know you will do great!

    Love you!

    -Mom

    ReplyDelete