Monday, June 22, 2015

Spice of Life

I ate so much spicy food today, and it was all an accident.

It didn't look spicy, but it actually was.

But it still tasted delicious, and it wasn't nearly as hot as some of the stuff back home, so I'm good!

Anyway, I really didn't do much of anything today. Class, lunch at the Taiwanese restaurant down the street a bit, homework for hours, a quick trip to the grocery store (because even when I decide not to go, someone drags me along with them... I'm going to go to these grocery stores every day I might as well just live there), and I've been chilling out for the past few hours.

BUT IT'S MONDAY AND THE POLLUTION WAS BAD SO IT'S JUST BEEN A REALLY LONG DAY.

Ugh.

Well, in other news, I now have two mosquito bites on each limb for a grand total of 8... but at least they're evenly dispersed. Thanks, mosquitoes.

Also, I finally got a picture of a magpie... even though it's not a good one. I'll keep working on it.




I accompanied my friend to an ATM today, and found this in the building:




And while eating my accidentally spicy ramen dinner (in English, ramen/ in Chinese, lamian/ in Japanese, ramen/ Amen), I found Naruto swirls!




I still don't like the way they taste, though. >>

But yeah. It was pretty low-key today, especially since the homework keeps drastically increasing :((( It's not even gradual, I'll just suddenly come across a section that says, "ANSWER THESE IN PARAGRAPHS" for no reason :(((( sigh. I'll keep working hard, though, so no worries!
晚安,早安!

No comments:

Post a Comment