Saturday, June 27, 2015

798 Arts District 2015 年 6 月 27 日

Once again, I have a lot of pictures. So I don't really want to type a lot - I've gotten really lazy this week, huh?

I'm not really sorry about it, though.

It might be due to the weather, but all this week I've just been really tired, so until the APAC Blue comes back, please just let me be~ hahaha

Also, recently, I don't remember if I've mentioned it or not, but I've started to watch Running Man (not the Schwarzenegger film, but a Korean variety show!)! It's really funny, so even if you're like me and have no idea who anyone is, it's still really fun to watch! I think it would be fun but also really tiring to have a party themed after this show hahaha

Anyway, today's pictures!

Don't tell me you weren't expecting flowers.

Flowers & a shark...

A building passed on the way there

V?!

Another flower haha

Part of the factory as a cafe now?

Choo choo!

Up to a restaurant!

I really like the top picture

One of my teachers!

Not really in disguise...

Lol typo

YEAH, GUYS.

Shoes on a rock. A truly masterpiece.

Outside of a panda store

On our way in

I don't even...

Wasn't bad!

DINOS

* "watch your head"



A bear!

Also outside the panda store

Kinda scary, but still cool!

Dinos again

An alley

This belonged to Humpty Dumpty

SO MANY COLORS~

On the door to an ocarina store

Used to be a factory

Not really sure what it is, but it's cool

I like this, too

The factory :o

Another building passed on the way there

Pretty~




A map!


On the way in

Graffiti


"Who W Watches the Hatchmen"?!?!
 
 
Two lions! :o




晚安,早上好!

No comments:

Post a Comment