Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Fathers' Day!

Happy Fathers' Day to all the dads out there who read this! :D I hope you will have/have had a wonderful one!

Today I finally had a successful shopping trip! A friend and I went down to a mall that my conversation buddy had told me about. We got there a bit after 9:30, but it didn't open until 10, so we had to wait around a bit. As we were waiting, I saw this:




The mall itself is pretty great - I'm definitely going back sometime for more stuff. My friend and I have a pretty good strategy down - whenever we go to a large store, we walk through every floor without going into any stores, just kind of window shopping. Then we split up and go back to any stores we noticed, so it's very quick and efficient! Our meetup place was awesome - there's a Totoro store. And there's a giant Totoro outside.

 
Twins~


Totoro-shaped shaved ice?


There's also a Pucca store?! Like, guys, Pucca was on Disney XD when I was in middle school. But apparently it's still a thing here?! It's pretty cool, I think, but I didn't go in. Maybe next time!

As we were leaving, we found a DQ, too... But since it was still morning, I didn't get a blizzard. My #1 regret for today. For sure next time I go, though.




And then when we were walking back to the dorm, I found some more nice flowers, so I stopped & took some pictures :)





Finally, for dinner tonight I had some kind of curry-soup thing with spaghetti noodles? Or something. Either way, it was super delicious (as usual, I guess).




So now it's time to study again... I have a presentation on the advantages & disadvantages of disposable products to give in the morning, and I still haven't memorized it. It's not a lot, though, and it's an essay I wrote myself, so no worries, I'll have it down soon enough~

On another note, the mosquitoes have found me. Yesterday I got 3 bites, and now I have 6. I'm seeing a trend and I don't like it at all. On the bright side, they're not swelling up like they normally do (even my friends commented that they're abnormally tiny) and they don't really itch at all, so... yay? Maybe they don't like me very much - I'm a desperation stop hahaha

Anyway, I love you all! Hope you have a good one :D
晚安,早安!

No comments:

Post a Comment